- College degree or above, major in mechanical design
- Skilled in using AUTOCAD, and solidworks 3D software
- Responsible for the design and processing of mechanical devices, components and parts in the automation equipment of the project, providing detailed installation drawings and technical guidance for the installers.
- In the early stage, the project team can complete the equipment design and processing work together with the project team. After familiarization, it is necessary to independently design the project and independently be responsible for completing the design work of a project. It is necessary to communicate and deal with the problems in the design in time.
- Experience in metallurgy, mining industry crushing, grinding and screening equipment design is preferred
- Mechanical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical design and related professional degree or above, more than 3 years of mechanical equipment design work experience
- Can independently solve mechanical and technical problems, and has strong hands-on operation ability and good mechanical mapping and assembly ability
- Familiar with mechanical design principles, skilled CAD and other graphics software
- Familiar with the basic principles, structure, performance, technical parameters, installation and debugging methods of common mechanical devices
- Familiar with design standards and specifications for various mechanical parts, standard parts, non-standard parts, general parts, pneumatic components
- Active thinking, good language skills, good communication, teamwork spirit, serious and responsible work, hard work and hard work
Please send your resume to：email@example.com